Header Ads

Actor Dulquer Salmaan and wife Amal Sufiya is blessed with a baby girl

Actor Dulquer Salmaan and his wife Amal Sufiya is blessed with a baby girl on 5th May 2017. The name of the baby is not yet known. The baby is born at motherhood hospital in Chennai

Dulquer Salmaan shared this happy news on facebook page as "For all the immense love all of you shower upon us. For all the undying support you give us. For always rooting for us to do our best. Every release, every event, every news of ours lives you all share in our joy. In return I can only return our happiness, joy and gratitude. Today is unforgettable in more ways than one. My life just changed forever. We've been blessed with a drop of heaven. At long last my biggest dream came true. I got my princess. Amu got a mini version of herself. "

Actor Dulquer Salmaan blessed with a baby
Actor Dulquer Salmaan and his wife Amal Sufiya


 The baby arrived on the same day on the launch of his new movie Comrade in America - CIA , directed by Amal Neerad. His father, the superstar of Malayalam film industry Mammootty, now have another grandchild
     

 Dulquer married Amal, an architect, on December 22, 2011. He celebrated his firth wedding anniversary last December. On the fifth anniversary of their wedding, Dulquer was shooting for his upcoming film Comrade in America aka CIA in the US. He had posted on Facebook then, “How you married a cartoon like me I’ll never know! But thanks baby! Happy Anniversary!! 5 years flew by like 5 blinks! I’m so sorry I’m not home this year. I promise to make it up to you when I get back (sic).”

Congrats Dulquar and Amal
TagS: Dulquer Salmaan baby photos

No comments

Powered by Blogger.