Header Ads

Sell me the answer -23/6/2015 Episode 2 on 23 June 2015

Watch Sell me the answer On Asianet on 23 June 2015 At 8:00 PM . Watch first episode of Sell me the answer on Asianet. Watch official videos of Sell me the answer on Hotstar.

Asianet is going to launch their brand new game show 'Sell Me The Answer' on today 23 June 2015 at 08.00 PM IST. The show will telecast on every Monday through Fridays and the channel has roped in Malayalam actor Mukesh as the quiz master.The show will be quite entertaining and demands contestant can utilize their IQ as well as their EQ. It will definitely bring the participants social skills and bargaining power in to action and it is the first of its kind television game show format in Malayalam television.

Sell me the answer registration now open

Sell Me The Answer Episode  02 on 23 June (23-06-2015)-Click to watch

No comments

Powered by Blogger.